By Stefan Ouma
- Represents a big and empirically wealthy contribution to the rising box of the social stories of economization and marketization
- Offers one of many first ethnographic bills at the making of world commodity chains ‘from below’
- Denaturalizes worldwide markets via unpacking their neighborhood engagement, materially entangled building, want for upkeep, and fragile character
- Offers a trans-disciplinary engagement with the development and extension of marketplace kinfolk in frontier areas of worldwide capitalism
- Critically examines the possibilities and hazards for corporations and farms in Ghana getting into worldwide clean produce markets
Read Online or Download Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series) PDF
Best international business & finance books
Passage of the eu facts security Directive and different nationwide legislation have elevated the necessity for firms and different entities to enhance their facts security and privateness controls. consumers, stakeholders, and the general public are clamoring for it. Klosek introduces a few of the felony potential to guard own info within the usa and the ecu Union, focusing on her e-book at American and foreign companies which may have hassle complying with the ecu Directive.
Remark devenir une authentique démocratie ? Telle est los angeles query à laquelle s’efforce de répondre Amartya Sen à travers ces treize essais consacrés à l’Inde. Aux tenants de l’identité, il suggest de plonger dans l’histoire calendaire indienne, profondément multiculturaliste et plurimillénaire. Aux adeptes d’une approche étroitement économique, Amartya Sen rappelle qu’on ne peut séparer le wrestle contre les inégalités, le potentiel humain et l. a. croissance économique.
This arguable research of monetary nationalism will curiosity economists and people curious about nationalism and the aggressive place of Canadian production. it's the first try and attempt empirically an financial version of nationalism, a version which suggests than an emphasis on nationalism finally reduces fiscal potency – with low-income teams bearing lots of the resultant fee – and redistributes source of revenue from decrease – to upper-income contributors.
Responding to the necessity for organisations to enhance worldwide strategic making plans and execution, this e-book offers a framework for successfully conceiving and executing new recommendations for foreign markets. Filling a big hole in wisdom and learn on international innovation, the writer demonstrates how leaders can facilitate multicultural collaboration in provider of organizational functionality.
- Understanding Mergers and Acquisitions in the 21st Century: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- The Shield of Nationality: When Governments Break Contracts with Foreign Firms
- Connecting Histories in Afghanistan: Market Relations and State Formation on a Colonial Frontier
- Wachstumsmärkte in Osteuropa: Strategien für langfristigen Erfolg in den neuen EU-Ländern (German Edition)
- Global Sustainability: Bending the Curve (Routledge/SEI Global Environment and Development Series)
Extra resources for Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series)