By Roland Freese
Read or Download Ambulante Versorgung psychisch kranker Straftäter (Psychiatrische Krminaltherapie) (German Edition) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
College shootings scare everybody, even these now not instantly affected. They make nationwide and foreign information. They make mom and dad afraid to ship their teenagers off to varsity. yet in addition they result in generalizations approximately those that perpetrate them. so much assumptions in regards to the perpetrators are mistaken and lots of of the symptoms are neglected till it’s too past due.
Learn equipment for Forensic Psychologists is an obtainable and entire textbook that introduces scholars to the study approach in forensic psychology. Adopting a problem-based studying technique, this ebook bargains a ‘how-to’ advisor to the complete examine procedure and empowers readers to increase their very own programme of study, from preliminary imprecise rules, to constructing a learn query, to accomplishing a methodologically rigorous examine venture, to disseminating the findings.
As psychologists, we're hugely knowledgeable psychological wellbeing and fitness pros. within the consulting room we're commonly ‘in keep an eye on’ and feature a great consider for what's occurring. despite the fact that, in a courtroom of legislations, it may be fairly scary as whatever can ensue. The vulnerability we think in a court docket is a qualified vulnerability.
Mit seinem vielbeachteten Bestseller «Aggression – Die Brutalisierung der modernen Welt» hat Friedrich Hacker der Diskussion über Ursachen, Formen und Kontrollen der Gewalt eine Fülle von Denkanstößen gegeben. Dabei bediente er sich, um der Vielschichtigkeit des Untersuchungsbereichs gerecht zu werden, verschiedener Erkenntnismittel und Darstellungsebenen: der Theorie und kollektiven Erfahrung, der spektakulären Ereignisse wie individueller Krankheitsfälle, des Dialogs wie der Parabel und those.
- Explosion and Blast-Related Injuries: Effects of Explosion and Blast from Military Operations and Acts of Terrorism
- Prologue to Violence: Child Abuse, Dissociation, and Crime (Psychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series)
- Detecting Lies and Deceit: Pitfalls and Opportunities (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- Therapists in Court: Providing Evidence and Supporting Witnesses (Legal Resources Counsellors & Psychotherapists)
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Methods for Clinical and Forensic Neuropsychiatric Assessment, Second Edition
Additional info for Ambulante Versorgung psychisch kranker Straftäter (Psychiatrische Krminaltherapie) (German Edition)