By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and remedy presents an authoritative number of the latest review and therapy innovations for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from top overseas lecturers and practitioners
- Offers precious tips for practitioners concerning intervention to minimize alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
College shootings scare every person, even these now not instantly affected. They make nationwide and overseas information. They make mom and dad afraid to ship their teenagers off to varsity. yet in addition they result in generalizations approximately those that perpetrate them. such a lot assumptions in regards to the perpetrators are unsuitable and plenty of of the indications are overlooked until eventually it’s too past due.
Study equipment for Forensic Psychologists is an available and accomplished textbook that introduces scholars to the examine strategy in forensic psychology. Adopting a problem-based studying technique, this ebook deals a ‘how-to’ advisor to the complete study method and empowers readers to boost their very own programme of analysis, from preliminary obscure principles, to constructing a study query, to undertaking a methodologically rigorous study venture, to disseminating the findings.
As psychologists, we're hugely educated psychological healthiness execs. within the consulting room we're usually ‘in keep an eye on’ and feature a very good think for what's occurring. even if, in a courtroom of legislations, it may be rather scary as whatever can ensue. The vulnerability we suppose in a court docket is a certified vulnerability.
Mit seinem vielbeachteten Bestseller «Aggression – Die Brutalisierung der modernen Welt» hat Friedrich Hacker der Diskussion über Ursachen, Formen und Kontrollen der Gewalt eine Fülle von Denkanstößen gegeben. Dabei bediente er sich, um der Vielschichtigkeit des Untersuchungsbereichs gerecht zu werden, verschiedener Erkenntnismittel und Darstellungsebenen: der Theorie und kollektiven Erfahrung, der spektakulären Ereignisse wie individueller Krankheitsfälle, des Dialogs wie der Parabel und those.
- Clinical Practice of Forensic Neuropsychology: An Evidence-Based Approach (Evidence-Based Practice in Neuropsychology)
- Criminal Psychology (Topics in Applied Psychology)
- The Routledge International Handbook of Forensic Psychology in Secure Settings (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Valutare il rischio in ambito criminologico: Procedure e strumenti per l'assessment psicologico (Psicologia in pratica) (Italian Edition)
- Explosion and Blast-Related Injuries: Effects of Explosion and Blast from Military Operations and Acts of Terrorism
- Turning to Political Violence: The Emergence of Terrorism
Additional info for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)